Catholic Charities provides a number of needed programs and services in this community with a priority toward the poor. Catholic Charities serves people of all faiths and backgrounds, does not discriminate, and is inclusive of all people.
Catholic Charities of Chemung & Schuyler Counties Employment Opportunities are updated regularly. Job descriptions and an employment application are available below for your review. All positions require a background check and fingerprinting based on State and Federal funding sources.
Unless otherwise noted, to apply, please send a cover letter, resume, list of references and application to:
Human Resources Department
Catholic Charities of Chemung & Schuyler Counties
215 E. Church St
Elmira, NY 14901
Or send the needed documents via email to our Human Resources Department.
You can view and print our current employment application here.
Current Employment Opportunities are listed below:
- Chemung: Point of Entry Clerk (posted 8/17/15)
- Chemung: Facilitated Enroller (Full-Time) (posted 8/17/15)
- Chemung: Facilitated Enroller (Seasonal) (posted 8/17/15)
- Schuyler: Intake Residential Case Manager
- Chemung: Residential Case Manager
- Chemung: Maintenance Staff
- Chemung: Relief Aide
- Chemung: Relief Worker (Shelter)
- Chemung: Shelter Worker