Sign Ups for Christmas Baskets
Tuesday, October 2; Wednesday, October 3; Thursday, October 4
9am-11:30am & 1:00pm-4pm
at Catholic Charities’ Samaritan Center (380 South Main St, Elmira)
- Must be a resident of Chemung County.
- Applications will be taken for families with children under the age of 18.
- You can only sign up your own household.
Please bring with you:
- Name and phone number of an alternate contact (outside of your immediate family).
- Photo identification for yourself.
- Social Security cards for ALL members of the family.
Families are encouraged to apply for toys with The Arctic League.
No toys will be provided through these Christmas baskets.
- Baskets will be delivered by volunteers on Saturday, December 15.
- The Baskets are prepared by a parish family for an applicant family, therefore the content can vary. The following will be included: food, paper products, and a store voucher to purchase meat. Some will also include gifts for family members, children or a family gift. There is no guarantee on what will be provided.
- First-come, first-served for sign-ups. There are 150 baskets available.