Every Child Matters Coalition Chemung County cordially invites you to join us for our annual Breakfast Briefing on
The State of the Child in Chemung County.
- Wednesday ~ October 31, 2018
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM
- Elmira Community Kitchen (160 High Street at Market Street ~ Elmira)
- Ellen McHugh, M.D., Southern Tier Pediatrics
- Rebecca Becraft, BSN RN, Chemung Co. Health Dept. Supervising Public Health Nurse)
- Chemung County Coalition to Prevent Lead Poisoning
RSVP by October 26 to Every Child Matters or 734-3941.
The Coalition’s 2018 report on the State of the Child in Chemung County will be available at the briefing.
A light breakfast will be served. The program is free.
The EVERY CHILD MATTERS COALITION is a network of Chemung County advocates for children working together to improve the well-being of children and youth.