Catholic Charities provides a number of needed programs and services in this community with a priority toward the poor. Catholic Charities serves people of all faiths and backgrounds, does not discriminate, and is inclusive of all people.
You can view and print our current employment application here.
Current Employment Opportunities are listed below:
- Chemung: Maintenance Staff (posted 7/7/17)
- Chemung: Housing Case Manager (Licensed Housing/Gateways) (posted 7/7/17)
- Chemung: Housing Case Manager (Supported Housing/Gateways) (posted 7/7/17)
- Chemung/Schuyler: Intake Housing Case Manager (Gateways) (posted 6/16/17)
- Chemung: Residential Case Manager (Emergency Services) (posted 6/15/17)
- Chemung: Relief Aide (Emergency Services) (posted 6/15/17)
- Chemung: Residential Case Manager (Gateways) (posted 6/15/17)
All positions require a background check and fingerprinting based on State and Federal funding sources.
Unless otherwise noted, to apply, please send a cover letter, resume, list of references and application to:
Human Resources Department
Catholic Charities of Chemung & Schuyler Counties
215 E. Church St
Elmira, NY 14901
Or send the needed documents via email to our Human Resources Department.