Catholic Charities provides a number of needed programs and services in this community with a priority toward the poor. Catholic Charities serves people of all faiths and backgrounds, does not discriminate, and is inclusive of all people.
Current Employment Opportunities (as of 2/2/18):
- Shelter Worker (Emergency Services)
- Victim Services Advocate (First Step/Schuyler)
- Residential Case Manager III (Gateways/Lasting Success)
- Residential Case Manager III (Gateways/Luce)
- Relief Aide (Gateways/Luce)
- Relief Aide (Emergency Services)
- Housing Case Manager I (Gateways)
- Housing Case Manager II (Gateways)
- Relief Worker (Gateways)
- Senior Housing Supervisor (Gateways)
- Admissions Specialist (Gateways)
All positions require a background check and fingerprinting based on State and Federal funding sources.
You can view and print our current employment application here.
Unless otherwise noted, to apply, please send a cover letter, resume, list of references and application to:
Human Resources Department
Catholic Charities of Chemung & Schuyler Counties
215 E. Church St
Elmira, NY 14901