PRIMARY FUNCTION: The overnight worker will provide supervision and support to the residents during their overnight hours.
HOURS: 36 hours/week
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Degree or equivalent.
1. Responsible to conduct hourly room checks to ascertain resident safety and presence in apartment. Room checks may be conducted more frequently depending upon identified need.
2. Responsible to document specific findings on an hourly basis, ie; Sleeping, TV, Game, Phone etc. This is to further identify possible barriers to successful routine development that will support daily living goals and/or mental health and/or health concerns.
3. Responsible to count all resident medication in pill bottles and pill cases every night and document accordingly on the medication inventory. Identify any upcoming need for refills, change in dosage, loss or gain of medication and proper location in weekly medication cases. Any information gained during this inventory process is to be relayed to Case Management staff and Supervisor via memo.
4. Responsible to keep commonly used program forms stocked and organized.
5. Responsible to perform fire drills quarterly and document accordingly.
Send résumés by 12pm on Friday, October 9th 2015 to:
Emily Perry, Program Coordinator
Catholic Charities of Chemung and Schuyler County
309 Hoffman Street, Elmira, NY 14901