JOB FUNCTION: Provide supervision and support to the resident during their scheduled hours (nights & weekends).
- Responsible for overseeing the preparation of the evening meal with the guests of the facility.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory of all purchased/ donated foods at the shelter.
- Act as a resource person to assure that the individual has access to the services needed and to assure that the rights and confidentiality of the individual are not overlooked or denied.
- Responsible for regular monitoring of all living areas of the facility with regards to cleanliness, storage, appearance and safety for all residents, guests and staff.
- Responsible to conduct room checks to ascertain resident safety and presence in shelter.
- Responsible to count all resident medication every night and document accordingly on the medication inventory. Any information gained during this inventory process is to be relayed to Case Management staff and Supervisor.
Send résumés by 12pm on Friday, June 10, 2016 to:
Catholic Charities of Chemung and Schuyler Counties
380 S. Main Street, Elmira, NY 14901