Looking to make a difference in our local communities? Here’s how YOU can help!
- Advocate: Be in the know and share with your friends – Sign-up for our E-Newsletter
- Build Your Own Drive: Hold a drive at your business, church or organization to support a specific program or initiative at Catholic Charities.
- Corning Employees: Double Your Impact through monetary donations or volunteering your time! Click for more information.
- Donate Items: Your donations provide needed material resources to those we serve year-round.
- Events: Participate in upcoming events.
- Matching Gifts: Did you know that some companies match donations (including volunteer time) made by their employees/retirees to our organization? Click here for more information on Matching Gifts.
- Memorial Gifts: Make a gift in memory of a loved one by using our online giving form or mailing in a check. Please provide the complete name of the tribute recipient and a complete address of the family member you wish us to notify.
- Monetary**: Make a Gift to Help Local Children & Families (make checks payable to Catholic Charities and mail to 215 E. Church St., Elmira, NY 14901. Please indicate in the memo which program and/or county you would like your gift to go to.)
- Social Media: Follow us on your preferred networks and share updates – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube
- Tribute Gifts: Make a gift in honor of someone special or in recognition of a unique milestone. You may mail in a check or use our online giving form. Please provide the recipient’s complete name and address in order for us to notify them of your gift.
- Volunteer: Current opportunities are here.
- Your Will: create a lasting legacy of providing hope by including Catholic Charities in your will. Make an unrestricted (for general purposes) or restricted (specific named program) gift that will meet the needs in our local community.
Thank you for your support! If you have another idea that’s not listed here, please contact Katie.
**Minimum online donation is $10. Thank you for your understanding!**