Looking to make a difference in our local communities? Here’s how YOU can help!
- Advocate: Be in the know and share with your friends – Sign-up for our E-Newsletter
- Build Your Own Drive: Hold a drive at your business, church or organization to support a specific program or initiative at Catholic Charities.
- Corning Employees: Double Your Impact through monetary donations or volunteering your time! Click for more information.
- Donate Items: Your donations provide needed material resources to those we serve year-round.
- Events: Participate in upcoming events.
- Matching Gifts: Did you know that some companies match donations (including volunteer time) made by their employees/retirees to our organization? Click here for more information on Matching Gifts.
- Memorial Gifts: Make a gift in memory of a loved one by using our online giving form or mailing in a check. Please provide the complete name of the tribute recipient and a complete address of the family member you wish us to notify.
- **Monetary: Make a Gift to Help Local Children & Families (make checks payable to Catholic Charities and mail to 215 E. Church St., Elmira, NY 14901. Please indicate in the memo which program and/or county you would like your gift to go to.)
- Social Media: Follow us on your preferred networks and share updates – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube
- Tribute Gifts: Make a gift in honor of someone special or in recognition of a unique milestone. You may mail in a check or use our online giving form. Please provide the recipient’s complete name and address in order for us to notify them of your gift.
- Volunteer: Current opportunities are here
Thank you for your support! If you have another idea that’s not listed here, please contact Katie.
**Minimum online donation is $10. Thank you for your understanding!**