Here are some recommended links to other sources of information and assistance.
- 211 Helpline – Get Connected, Get Answers
- Elmira Catholic Community
- Chemung County Mental Hygiene Department
- Diocese of Rochester
- Catholic Charities of the Finger Lakes
- MyBenefits – tool designed to help individuals learn about and enroll in public benefit programs for which they may qualify. Includes an internet self-screening tool to determine potential eligibility for Food Stamps, Earned Income Tax Credits, Child and Dependent Care credits, public health insurance, free school and summer meals, HEAP, WIC and other programs.
- New York State Catholic Conference (includes Catholic Action Network)
- Schuyler Catholic Community
- Schuyler County Housing Website
- Start Your Recovery
- Suicide Awareness For Everyone (SAFE) – connecting people to prevention, intervention & recovery by providing education, support, & advocacy to reduce the suicide rate in Schuyler County
- Summer Meal Sites
- United Way of the Southern Tier
- United Way of Schuyler County
- NYS Governor’s Hotline – 888-392-3644 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. Residents who have experienced bias-motivated threats, harassment or discrimination are encouraged to call. If you want to report a crime or fear for your safety, call 911 immediately.
- All You Need to Know About the Deadly Drug – Fentanyl
- Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence
- Catholic Charities USA
- Catholic Relief Services
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops Justice, Peace and Human Development Office
NYS Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline: 1-800-942-6906
(24/7, English & Español, Multi-language Accessibility, 711 National Relay Service if you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing)