Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm (please call to schedule an appointment)
Location: Catholic Charities’ Main Office, 607 N Franklin St, Watkins Glen, NY
Contact: Hannah at 607.535.2050, ext. 206; Call or text our 24/7 Hotline: 607.742.9629
Provides 24-hour intervention services to any local youth, ages 10- 21, that is homeless or is at risk of running away from home. A Case Manager can also offer linkages to employment opportunities, intensive counseling, mediation, educational/GED programs and in some cases, alternative housing.
- Appointment Transportation
- Conflict Resolution/Mediation
- Emergency Services (Food, Clothing, Safety Planning)
- 24/7 Hotline
Volunteer Host Homes (Interim Families) are needed for Runaway Youth – please contact Catholic Charities or the Youth Bureau to find out more information. Download our brochure here.
One out of seven young people between ten and eighteen will run away. By becoming a Volunteer Host Home you will be providing a runaway or homeless youth with a caring, safe and nurturing atmosphere. Youth between twelve and seventeen are more at risk of homelessness than adults. The youth we serve rely on the generosity of the Volunteer Host Home Families to open their hearts and homes to youth in times of crisis. Youth remain in the Host Home for 30 days or less. Please contact Hannah if you’re interested in more information!
- Suicide Awareness For Everyone (SAFE) is devoted to connecting people to prevention, intervention and recovery by providing education, support, and advocacy to reduce the suicide rate in Schuyler County.
- NYS Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline: 1-800-942-6906 (24/7)
(English & Español, Multi-language Accessibility, 711 National Relay Service if you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing)
Other Agency Services: