A guided grocery store tour teaching skills for buying healthy foods on a budget.
Want to save money at the store?
Want to buy healthy foods for your family?
Need some tasty and healthy recipes?
If you said yes, come join us for a free guided grocery store tour!
During the hour tour, you’ll practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- and sticking to your budget!
After the tour you will receive a:
- FREE $10 worth of healthy groceries of your choice using the skills learned on the tour
- FREE book full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods
- FREE reusable grocery bag
SIGN UP TODAY FOR A FREE GROCERY TOUR! (Open to the first 12 participants who sign up.)
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Time: 1 PM – 2:30 PM
Location: Watkins Glen Walmart – meet in the Arcade
RSVP: Kristine Morseman, Schuyler Outreach 535-2815
Questions? Can’t make this tour but want to participate in the future? Call Kris at 535-2815.