We are sad to notify you that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have canceled our Destination Unknown Gala, scheduled for Saturday, April 4, 2020, at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel. While we can offer you a refund, I ask that you please consider allowing us to keep your ticket purchase as a donation to help the most vulnerable in our community.
During this critical time, I want you to know all that we are doing to help our neighbors in need:
- Food distribution continues at our pantries: The Samaritan Center & Schuyler Outreach. No call ahead needed at this time. Staff and volunteers have organized prepackaged food supplies based on family size.
- Weekdays and the last Saturday of the month, take-out meals are being provided at the Elmira Community Kitchen.
- Our doors remain open for anyone experiencing homelessness at Second Place East Homeless Shelter.
- Our Case Managers continue to provide care and support to those suffering from mental illness, substance abuse, health or housing issues and/or victims of crime via phone.
Please know that we truly need your support. If you are unable to allow us to keep your contribution, we understand. Simply contact me at the phone number or email address below and I will provide you a refund.
Thank you… for all that you do to support this community we call “home.” We are in this together. Please stay well.
All the best,
Director of Development
607.734.9784 x 2145
Destination Unkown Gala 2020 Presenting Sponsor: The Hilliard Corporation
- Hale Roofing
- Arnot Health
- Empower Federal Credit Union
- Gardner Wastewater
- Gough Holding Corporation
- Dr. & Mrs. LaDelia
- Maguire Family of Dealerships
- Dr. & Mrs. Terry
- Wegmans, Elmira
- XGen Pharmaceuticals DJB Inc