15th Annual Empty Bowls Luncheon
Goal: Raise $20,000 to help those in need!
This hunger and poverty awareness event is a fundraiser to benefit Catholic Charities’ Samaritan Center.
The luncheon will feature soups by McClure’s New York Deli.
- $40/Person for Lunch & Commemorative Soup Bowl
- $20/Person For Lunch Only – no commemorative bowl included
Use #EmptyBowls to help spread the word & invite your friends and co-workers.
How it Works:
- Following the event proudly display and use the souvenir bowl as a reminder of those who suffer from hunger or struggle to feed their family. Share photos from the event using #EmptyBowls to spread awareness on the issue of hunger and poverty in our community.
- Proceeds from Empty Bowls will benefit Catholic Charities’ Samaritan Center.
- We hope you’ll consider joining us in this fight against hunger by partnering as a sponsor, artist, or guest for this distinctive event. Each dollar raised for the Food Pantry will provide food for people in need right here in Chemung County. Together we can make sure fewer bowls are empty in our community.
- $40 will allow us to feed a family of four for one week. $320 will provide 15 individuals with emergency shelter.
Throwing for Hope:
It’s more than just a bowl…it’s a partnership to end hunger & poverty. If you cannot attend but would like to make a donation, please click here. Thank you for your support!