Safe Harbour Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Must be a youth between the ages of 10-24 to participate. Must reside in Schuyler County.
All participating youth will be entered to win a $100 Walmart Gift Card!
All entries due by JANUARY 31, 2021 (you may email, text, scan, take a photo, drop off, or snail mail your answers to Catholic Charities’ Schuyler Office).
- Go to https://love146.org/and provide two of the five “Safety Rules of Thumb” for online safety.
- What is Catholic Charities Hotline Number? Once found, add it to your contacts and send a text (if you can).
- Visit https://safeharbourhelp.org/and tell us two safety tips.
- Give instructions on how to block/turn off your location on any social media. Once done confirm that you have done it on your own social media by signing your name.
- Visit https://csswfny.com and list three things that CSS Workforce NY does to help youth in our community,
- Go to Schuyler County Youth Bureau’s Facebook page and like it and share it. Confirm that you have done so.
- Where is one place you can go in Schuyler County if you and/or your family need food? List a place and where they are located.
- Who can you call if you find yourself homeless with nowhere to sleep? (Hint: there are a few right answers.)
- What are the two different types of human trafficking? https://polarisproject.org/human-trafficking/
- Visit https://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how-to-deal-with-haters and list three ways you can deal with a cyber-bully.
- Why is it important to keep your Privacy Settings as private as possible on social media?
- List two red flags that you might see in someone who is a victim of human trafficking.
- What is the phone number for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline?
- What is one way you take care of yourself? (i.e. sleep enough at night, journal, etc.)
- Can you provide the telephone number to your local Mental Health Office?
Submit your answers by taking a picture and texting to 607.742.9629, email to Candie, drop off, or mail to Catholic Charities’ Schuyler Office, 105 Ninth Street Unit 20, Watkins Glen.