You are cordially invited to Catholic Charities’ Fourth Annual Soiree – A Whimsical Tea Party. This night of enchantment and entertainment will commence at six o’clock in the evening on Friday, June 9, 2017, at the Watkins Glen International Media Center (directions & map).
Tickets are $75 per guest and can be obtained by calling 607-734-9784 by 1 pm on June 8 or a limited number of tickets will be available for purchase at the door. Please email Katie to reserve your tickets at the door.
Join & Share our Event on Facebook & follow us on social media: #CCSoiree
Featuring: Cash Bar, Full Dinner, Live and Silent Auction, Dancing, 50/50, Wine Pull, Dessert, Live Music by The Unusual Suspects and An Artist’s Depiction!
Attire: Elegant Tea Party or Whimsical Dresses; Suit & Tie
Directions to Media Center: Once you arrive at Gate 2 (main entrance with large Watkins Glen International sign) then continue up the hill, under the tunnel and straight through 2 stop signs until you see the Media Center (large two-story building with green roof). Parking is close by the Media Center in the open parking lot.
Our Auction Items (live/silent) – please check back as more are being added! Click the links for photos of the items.
- A handmade, wooden Porch Swing for 2 from Ken MacDonald
- One of a kind Glass Vase by Carl Siglin (he will be at the event to explain his technique during the Live Auction)
- Framed, watercolor painting by Mary Louise Hart
- Thomas Kinkade lighted lighthouses and cottages
- Handmade Jewelry from Deb MacDonald
- FLXOPOLY Board Game donated by Deb MacDonald
- Garden Painting by Catherine Copp
- Corian Cutting Boards donated by John & Susie Alexander
- Teapot & Tea Basket donated by Christine Baxter
- Patriotic Wreath donated by Sue Randall
- Schooner Excursions gift certificate for their new boat, Remedy donated by Schooner Excursions
- Overnight Stay from Hudson Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Round of Golf & Lessons from Golf Pro from the Elmira Country Club
- Studio Session for Portraits from Tantalo Photography
- 2 Escape Room Tickets from Great Escape Adventures, Arnot Mall
- Free Pretzels from Auntie Anne’s, Arnot Mall
- Heating or A/C Inspection from Drake Heating
- 90 Minute Float from Inner Peace Floats
- Overnight Stay & Breakfast for 2 from the Hilton Garden Inn, Horseheads
- Reserved Tasting for 4 from Fulkerson Winery
- 2-9 holes greens fees from Watkins Glen Golf Course
- 2 Tickets to “Celtic Woman” at The Clemens Center
- 2 Myrtle Coffee Mugs from MacKenzie-Childs
- Fun, pool supplies donated by Ann Meyers
Our 2017 Sponsors
Watkins Glen International
Chemung Canal Trust Company
Justice & Peace
An Artist’s Depiction
Mr. Curt Connelly
Stillman’s Greenhouse & Garden Center
The Unusual Suspects
Our Planning Committee: John Carozza, Deb MacDonald, Heather O’Grady-Evans, Katie Rhodes, Lindsay Winters